Services & Modifications
Maintenance, modifications and operations has been a priority area for Tratec Halvorsen since 1975.
As a complete EPCIC provider, we follow up clients and products from engineering through fabrication and installation to servicing onshore and offshore.
Over the years, we have gathered extensive offshore experience with product systems such as steam boilers, exhaust systems and process systems, in addition to general steel structure work. Our engineers and service personnel has practical knowledge and a keen understanding of containerized modules, frames, strucutal works, piping, manifolds, drilling equipment, cranes, mud systems and other solutions for both greenfield and brownfield projects. MMO services at Halvorsen focuses on mobile and floating installations on the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
The aim with every project is to provide customers the best technology within our core service areas:
HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TRADE PERSONNEL WITHIN DISCIPLINES:
- Engineering & Design
- Project management
- Approval from 3rd. party classification authorities
- Procurement & Fabrication incl. testing
- NDE and surface protection
- Installations, upgrading, repair and modification, including Winterization for cold climate operations
- MC/Commissioning & Final Documentation (LCI)
INSTALLATION, UPGRADING & MODIFICATION OF:
- Plate fitters & structural workers
- Mechanical & Hydraulic
- Frames & Strucutal works
- LP & HP piping & Manifolds
- Drilling Equipment
- Crane & Wiches
- Mud systems
- Hook up of thirdparty Equipment