This is Halvorsen Offshore
Halvorsen is a complete EPCI provider of cost-effective products and smart technology for the global energy industry.
- Process Systems
- Gas Turbine Auxiliaries
- Waste Heat and Recovery Systems
- Electrical Power Systems
- Drilling and Rig Systems
Our solutions have clear efficiency gains for our clients when it comes to footprint, costs and the environment.
Norwegian quality – low costs
Being a complete EPCI provider, we follow up clients and products from engineering through fabrication and installation to servicing offshore.
As such, we can provide more reliable and safer deliveries, one single point of contact and we can minimise on practical problems which may occur.
We have several production facilities in Norway and Hungary, allowing us to provide top-quality products at highly competitive prices.
Inventions for Oil & Gas
Halvorsen owns a number of patents for products and technology, and has a staff of employees who skilfully combine innovation, product development and business.
Product development is often an integral part of our partnerships with operators, such as Statoil, BP and ConocoPhillips.
More power, less emissions
In recent years, Halvorsen has become a specialised and sought-after supplier of products and technologies with greener and cleaner features - which also have a large impact on the bottom line. Among them are Air Oil Separators, WHRUs and NOx reduction for gas turbines.
The green portofolio
Our plans for the near future are to develop an increasing number of new products which are energy-efficient with short payback time, that are environmentally friendly and cost effective.
- Water Treatment Systems - Potable water, Ultra Pure water and water for injection in gas turbines.
- NOx Reduction - Purified water is used to cool the combustion chamber of the gas turbine, eradicating 85% of harmful NOx emissions
- Air Oil Separators - The most efficient Air Oil Separator on the market, removing up to 99.97% of oil droplets down to 0.2 microns
- Waste Heat Recovery Systems - Increase thermal efficiency in the gas turbine train from around 33% to around 70%.